Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mary Katharine turned "5" in October!

We had our usual family breakfast party with daddy's annually requested "daddy/daughter kiss."
Plus she had a very special "baking party" with her little friends. They had lots of fun playing "Pin the Baker's Hat on Mary" and the little bakers were hard at work making brownies and cupcakes. Everyone got their own apron and wooden spoon along with a few little baked goods to bring home.


"Oh Mary, please don't grow anymore", we tell her. "You are so cute just the way you are." "But mom," she replies, "I can't help it. God makes me grow. I'm not doing a thing."

2 comments:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

So precious!! I love her sweet comment about growing up, sounds just like something one of my girls would say! And, did you make those aprons??! They are absolutely fabulous!! And, is that your school room??!! I love it!
You are an INCREDIBLE Mamma!
Love you so much my friend!

janina said...

Sharon.....what a wonderful post about Mary. So sweet about the "annual" kisses with daddy.
Dabada